The Sims is one of the most popular life simulation games in the world for decades. This fantastic game has been played by millions since its first release and today, we are going to talk about the Sims 4 cheats you may want to learn.
As you know, you need to work hard to earn money and build your dream living space. What if we tell you that you can start building your dream living space as soon as you start playing the game? This is possible with the sims 4 cheat sheet, and we are going to provide them to you here.
How to open console in The Sims 4?
In order to enter the cheats, you must first open the console. The console is opened by simultaneously pressing Ctrl + Shift + C in the Windows version, Command + Shift + C in the Mac OS version, L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 in the PlayStation version, and LB + LT + RB + RT in the Xbox version. After opening the console, it is necessary to enter the command testingcheats true to use the cheats.
The Sims 4 money cheat
The most sought after and most used cheat of the game is of course the money cheat. Those who do not want to struggle for a long time to get a job and save money can become Simoleon rich instantly by using money cheats. Valid money cheats in The Sims 4 and the benefits of these cheats are as follows.
- kaching | Grants 1,000 Simoleons.
- rosebud | Grants 1,000 Simoleons.
- motherlode | Grants 50,000 Simoleons.
- money X | Gives the amount of Simoleon to be written in place of X.
- autopay_bills true | Turns on automatic payment of invoices.
- autopay_bills false | Turns off automatic payment of invoices.
- freerealestate on | Makes all areas free on the neighborhood or world screen.
The Sims 4 Shift + Click cheats
- Cheat Need > Make Happy | Maximizes Sims' motivation and happiness.
- Cheat Need > Enable Need Decay | Unlocks Sims' need changes.
- Cheat Need > Disable Need Decay | Turns off sims need changes.
- Reset Object | Resets the states of Sims and items.
- Add to Family | Adds a non-family Sim to the family.
- Modify in CAS | It allows making changes in the sim creation screen, except for the name and inherited properties.
- Make Clean | Cleans objects.
- Make Dirty | It contaminates objects.
- Teleport Sim | Teleports the Sim to the clicked location while holding down the Shift key.
The Sims 4 buy and build mode cheats
- modebb.moveobjects | Allows placing items ignoring placement rules.
- bb.showhiddenobjects | Makes hidden objects purchasable.
- bb.enablefreebuild | Allows construction anywhere, including locked areas.
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement | Makes items unlocked for career purchasable.
The Sims 4 life mode cheats
- resetsim name surname | Unplugs the sim from where it was stuck.
- sims.give_satisfaction_points X | Gives the Sim as many satisfaction points as written instead of X.
- fillmotive motive_Bladder | It satisfies the Sim's toilet needs.
- fillmotive motive_Energy | It satisfies the Sim's energy needs.
- fillmotive motivate_Fun | It satisfies the sim's need for entertainment.
- fillmotive motivate_Hunger | It satisfies the Sim's hunger need.
- fillmotive motivate_Hygiene | It satisfies the sim's cleaning needs.
- fillmotive motivate_Social | My Sim satisfies the need for socialization.
- sims.fill_all_commodities | It meets the needs of all Sims in the house.
- aspirations.complete_current_milestone | Completes Sim's current aspiration quests and receives rewards.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Bartending 10 | Makes bartending level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Charisma 10 | Increases charisma level to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Comedy 10 | Makes comedian level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Fishing 10 | Makes fishing level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Gardening 10 | Makes Gardening level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_GourmetCooking 10 | Makes Gourmet cooking level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Guitar 10 | Sets the guitar playing level to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Handiness 10 | Increases dexterity to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_HomestyleCooking 10 | Makes cooking level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Mischief 10 | Makes mischief level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Painting 10 | Increases artistry level to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Photography 10 | Sets the photography level to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Piano 10 | Sets the piano playing level to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Programming 10 | Makes programming level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_RocketScience 10 | Makes rocket science level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_VideoGaming 10 | Makes acting level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Violin 10 | Sets the violin playing level to 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Writing 10 | Makes authorship level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Creativity 10 | It makes the child's creativity level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Motor 10 | Makes the child's motor skills level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Mental 10 | Makes the child's mental skills level 10.
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Social 10 | Makes the child's social skills level 10.
The Sims 4 friendship and relationship cheats
- relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others | Allows the Sim to befriend all neighbors.
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim | Creates a Sim that becomes a friend.
- modifyrelationship name surname name surname 100 LTR_Friendship_Main | Sets the friendship value between your Sim (name and surname) and another Sim (name and surname) to 100.
- modifyrelationship name surname full name 100 LTR_Romance_Main | The romance between your Sim (name and surname) and another Sim (name and surname) sets the value to 100.
The Sims 4 immortality cheats
- death.toggle true | Makes the Sim immortal.
- death.toggle false | Makes the Sim mortal.
- sims.add_buff Ghostly | Turns a Sim into a ghost within four hours of gameplay.
The Sims 4 skin cheats
- headlineeffects off | It hides the crystal, speech and thought bubble on Sims.
- headlineeffects on | Opens the crystal, speech and thinking bubble on Sims.
- hovereffects off | Hides the highlight on the hovered Sim.
- hovereffects on | Turns on the highlight on the hovered Sim.
- fullscreenToogle | Switches between full screen and windowed mode.
- fps on | Turns on the FPS value.
- fps off | It hides the FPS value.